$8950.00 Delivered. The Scout Carbon Fiber Paramotor is one of the most innovative designs to enter the powered paragliding niche. While it is a truly beautiful design, the Scout packs a powerful punch with many unique features. The Scout paramotor is a revolutionary design that was designed by Miroslav Svec of Slovakia. The Scout is groundbreaking in that it is the first paramotor which adjusts it’s torque compensation measures for your flight profile by design. The lightweight design is currently coming in just over 57lbs on the scale; with a very central center of gravity making the paramotor comfortable to carry on the ground, as well as capable of extremely effective weight shift. This paramotor is very likely the closest feeling to free flight paragliding!
With it’s extremely low drag, low weight, and high power-to-weight ratio; it is the obvious choice for competitors and skilled amateurs alike.
The Specs with Vittorazi Moster Plus: 57lbs, 25.5 HP, 3.2 gallon gas tank, 132cm Helix carbon fiber propeller The SCOUT is also available with the Moster Silent and Moster Plus and EOS Booster engines. Contact your local SCOUT dealer for more information.
The Scout comes with many unique features both standard and optional:
- Custom Harness load certified to 15G’s
- Integrated Water Rescue System flotation collar, AKA: WRS (optional)
- Integrated underseat reserve container
- Aerodynamic carbon fiber cage
- Aerodynamic carbon fiber cage spars featuring Dynamic Torque Compensation
- Carbon Fiber back plate that distributes weight evenly
- Helix 132cm carbon fiber propeller
- Proprietary throttle adjustable for left or right handed pilots, custom carbon throttle or Chameleon throttle (optional)
- Extreme portability
Included free upgrades for a limited time:
- Cage Bags (pair)
- Vittorazi V Throttle
- SafeStart system protects pilot from a stuck throttle
- Prop Cover
The following additional features are available from the factory as upgrades:
- Integrated inflatable PFD harness insert – $285.00
- Enduro Stand – $80.00 (upgrade price at time of order)
- Chameleon throttle – email for info
- Integrated PPG Meter with fuel sensor – $272.00