The Parajet Volution 3 with the Moster Plus 185 creates a very powerful, strong and yet light weight paramotor. This setup is perfect for pilots who require lots of power but need a lighter weight paramotor. The Moster is quickly turning into one of the best sellers world wide for its durability and compact design.
Breathable, Lightweight Fabric System
- Lightweight fabric with air-mesh technology.
- Moisture wicking performance & protection from wind chill.
- Foam-padded back with cooling air channel.
Ergonomic Weight Distribution
- Adjustable, padded air-mesh shoulder straps.
- Ergonomic weight distribution and load stability.
- Improved pilot posture, less fatigue, better breathing, and less strain during launch.
Ultralight, High-Strength Components
- Highest level of durability and safety.
- Slimline quick-release buckles ensure fast, easy and safe connections.
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse.
- Adjustable low hangpoints for precise and responsive handling through weight-shift.
- Manufactured from aluminium billet for high strength and rigidity.
- Unique pivot arm lock-in system – utilises the cage as a secondary lock for improved safety.
- Lightweight, high tension chassis helps improve power-to-weight ratio for enhanced ground handling and in-flight manoeuvrability.
- High-tension, wide profile aluminium uprights for unmatched rigidity and impact resistance.
Unique Aerofoil Cage
- Hydro-formed aerofoil tubing offers strength, superior airflow and a unique style.
- Unique cage connection system enables dismantling in seconds.
- Highly compact and transportable.
- 6082 aircraft grade aluminium.
- Designed and hand-built in the UK.
- Strong, lightweight and compact.