Our Favorite Tandem Glider, the Fuse is very efficient, easy to launch and has great control.
• Optimized airfoil with Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for stability, handling and performance
• Thinner profile improves take-off and reduces material weight
• Line and riser layout optimized for big ears (large area of A3 and split A-riser)
• Clamp cleat system to lock big ears in place
• Long trimmers (11cm) enable greater penetration, for example in strong valley winds. The slightly negative and large positive trimmers allow you to adjust the speed over the whole weight range.
• 20mm technora and polyester riser
• Supplied with XXL rucksack
A full range of GIN accessories designed for use with the Fuse are available: harnesses, rescues, etc.
Top surface: Dominico 30 DMF (WR) 41g/m2
Bottom surface: Dominico N20 DMF (WR) 35g/mA
Ribs: Porcher Skytex 9017 E29A (diagonal, loaded, band) / Dominico N30 DFM 32g/m2 (unloaded, half-ribs)
Upper: Edelrid 7950 (Sleeved dyneema)
Mid/Main: Edelrid 7343 (Sleeved technora aramid)